Watermain Installation at Signet Drive and Finch Avenue West Late (August 2021 to mid October 2021)
As part of the Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) Project, utility relocation is ongoing along Finch Avenue West. Installation at Signet Drive/Arrow Road and Finch Avenue West intersection is starting late August 2021. It will take five weeks, approximately, and work will take place day and night.
As part of the watermain installation at Signet Drive/Arrow Road and Finch Avenue West, home to the future Signet Arrow Finch West LRT stop, there will be some traffic changes at the intersection.
Traffic changes will be in place for five weeks, approximately, starting in late August 2021. Signs will be posted to keep local residents informed in advanced.
A Paid Duty Officer will be managing traffic at Signet Drive/Arrow Road and Finch Avenue West, as needed.
- Work is anticipated to start in late August for five weeks, approximately.
- Work will take place day and night, Monday to Saturday. Sunday work, as needed.
- Activities anticipated to have a higher noise impact will be prioritized before 11 pm.
- Dates are tentative and may change. Please visit us at www.metrolinx.com/finchwestlrt for up-to-date information.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Paid Duty Officer will be on-site managing traffic, as needed.
- Due to the nature of this work, at times there will be dust, noise and vibration around the work area.
- Access to businesses, schools and churches will remain open, unless otherwise communicated.
- Heavy trucks and equipment in the area.
- Expect traffic delays near work zones.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- TTC bus stops will be closed or relocated away from work zones, as needed.
- Relocation of bus stops is done in consultation with TTC.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.