UPDATE:Temporary Road Closure at Elana Dr. (Ongoing until December 4, 2020)
As part of the Finch West LRT Project, crews are installing watermain, and storm and sanitary sewers in the vicinity of Finch Ave. W. and York Gate Blvd./Elana Dr. To safely install a sanity sewer, Elana Dr. has been closed since the week of November 16, 2020 and will remain closed until December 4, 2020, approximately.
Local traffic and pedestrians will be able to access Elana Dr. via Firgrove Cr. A Paid Duty Officer will be managing traffic at Finch Ave. W. and Elana Dr., as needed.
- Elana Dr. will remain closed until December 4, 2020, approximately
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Paid Duty Officer will be on-site to facilitate access to the area to local traffic, as needed.
- Firgrove Cr. will provide access to Elana Dr. via Jane St.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Operational factors and weather may affect the schedule.
- Please refer to notice relating to Overnight Utility Work between Driftwood Ave. and Norfinch Dr. along Finch Ave. W.
- Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.