UPDATED: Partial Lane Reductions on Finch Ave. W. at Hwy. 400 – Ongoing until September 2020
Short-term lane closures on the eastbound and westbound through lanes of Finch Ave. W. at Hwy 400 as well as closure of the curb lane on eastbound and westbound of Finch Ave. W. at Hwy. 400 are in effect to allow crews to reface the abutment as part of the Hwy 400 bridge rehabilitation for the Finch West LRT project. Two lanes on Finch Ave. W. will remain open in both directions.
WHEN AND WHERE:
- Lane reductions will be in place until September 2020, approximately.
- The curb lanes on both eastbound and westbound will remain closed on Finch Ave. W. at Hwy. 400.
- One of the other three lanes on both eastbound and westbound will be closed on Finch Ave. W. at Hwy. 400 daily from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Work may be delayed due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Partial lane closure on Finch Ave. W. westbound and eastbound through lanes.
- Lane closure on curb lane on Finch Ave. W. westbound and eastbound.
- Potential delays and increased traffic along this stretch
- Flag people will be in place when required to manage traffic.
- Heavy trucks and equipment will be active in the work area.
- Please take care when travelling near work sites.