UPDATED: Overnight Utility Work around Tobermory Ave. and Finch Ave. W. for Tobermory Culvert (March 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews will be working extended hours on Finch Avenue West and Tobermory Avenue area for work at the Tobermory culvert. Work is required every day and night, starting on or around March 24, until March 31, 2021, approximately.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Due to the nature of the work, there will be dust, noise and vibration associated with this work.
- Noise monitors are installed in the area.
- Vibration monitors will be installed, if needed.
- Work will happen day and night, Monday to Sunday.
- Overnight work will start on or around March 24, 2021 until the end of the month, approximately.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.