UPDATE: Temporary Road Closure. Pearldale Road at Finch Avenue West (August 6, 2021 for three days)
As part of the Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) Project, utility relocation is ongoing on Finch Avenue West, from Islington Avenue, home to the future Rowntree Mills stop of the Finch West LRT, to Weston Road, home to the future Emery stop of the Finch West LRT. To safely perform the work, Pearldale Road must be closed at Finch Avenue West for three (3) days, approximately, starting on August 6, 2021.
The closure will take place over a weekend from 7 pm on Friday, August 6, 2021, until 6 am on Monday, August 9, 2021, approximately. Signs will be posted to keep local residents informed in advanced.
A Paid Duty Officer will be managing traffic at Finch Avenue West and Pearldale Road, as needed.
- Pearldale Road will remain closed at Finch Avenue West for three (3) days, approximately.
- The closure is anticipated to start at 7 pm on Friday, August 6, 2021, until 6 am on Monday, August 9, 2021 approximately.
- Signs will be installed to keep local residents informed about the closure.
- Dates are tentative and may change. Please visit us at www.metrolinx.com/finchwestlrt for up-to-date information.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Paid Duty Officer will be on-site managing traffic, as needed.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.