UPDATE: Sidewalk Closure 6592 Finch Ave. W. to Damascus Dr. September 14 – October 31, 2020
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews have been undertaking telecommunications and hydro work on and around Finch Ave. and Westmore Dr. since July 2020. The closure of the north sidewalk of Finch Ave. W. will be extended from 6592 Finch Ave. W. (east of Westmore Dr.) to Damascus Dr until October 31, 2020, approximately to complete the rebuild of various maintenance holes. As part of this work, there will also be a daily westbound curb land closure from 7 am to 5 pm.
- The closure of the north side of Finch Ave. W. will be extended until October 31, 2020, approximately.
- Daily closures will remain in place from 7 am to 5 pm.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closures as shown above.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the south side of Finch Ave. W.
- Access to businesses will be maintained unless otherwise communicated.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.