UPDATE: Overnight Utility Work Southbound Hwy 400 On-Ramp from Finch Ave. W. Eastbound (October 14-17, 2020)
To complete the Highway 400 bridge works, which is part of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) project, crews have been undertaking high voltage utility work overnight at Hwy. 400 and Finch Ave. W. Overnight work at the on-ramp to Hwy 400 southbound from Finch Ave. W. eastbound is anticipated to start on Wednesday, October 14 at night and will continue until Saturday, October 17, 2020. It will take place between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am, approximately.
To limit impacts to motorists and allow crews to work safely, traffic signs will be installed in the area.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The on-ramp to Hwy. 400 southbound from Finch Ave. W. eastbound will be closed, each night, from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Minimal overnight noise as well as site lighting can be expected.
- A noise monitor will be installed.
- Starting Wednesday, October 14, 2020 and lasting until Saturday, October 17, 2020.
- Extended work hours from 10 pm to 6 am, approximately.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Please follow signage on site