Traffic Restrictions for Telecommunications Work. Martin Grove Rd. to Kipling Rd. (October 2020 – March 2021)
As part of the Finch West LRT Project, crews will undertake telecommunication Bell work on Finch Ave. W. from West of Martin Grove Rd. to East of Kipling Rd. The work will include Bell relocation (underground conduits and new aerial cables) as well as manhole rebuilds to facilitate the road widening in the area. The work is anticipated to start in October 2020 until March 2021, approximately.
WHEN AND WHERE:
- Work will take place on Finch Ave. W. (north and south) from west of Martin Grove Rd. to Kipling R.
- Work is anticipated to start in October 2020 for five months, approximately.
HOURS OF WORK:
- Work will occur Monday to Friday between 7am and 7 pm.
- Overnight work might happen, as needed. In that case, noisier equipment will be used before 11 pm.
- Work on weekends might take place, as needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Heavy trucks and equipment in the area.
- Curb lane closures.
- Please take care when navigating near construction areas.
PEDESTRIAN, TRAFFIC AND TTC DETAILS:
- Curb lanes will be closed where working is taking place.
- Access to businesses will be maintained, unless otherwise communicated.
- Some sidewalks and crosswalks adjacent to the construction area might be closed or relocated for safety reasons or where the Bell running line goes through the sidewalk.
- Access to TTC will be maintained.
- Please visit www. ttc.ca for more information.