Traffic Disruptions. Finch Ave. W. at Westmore Dr. (October 15, 2020)
As part of the Finch West LRT Project, crews are undertaking utility work at Finch Ave. W. and Hwy. 27 vicinity. To install a storm sewer across Finch Ave. W., there will be traffic disruptions at Finch Ave. W. and Westmore Dr., on October 15, 2020.
The westbound lane on Finch Ave. W. will be re-routed via Westmore Dr. on October 15, 2020 from 9:00 am until 3:30 pm, approximately.
The Finch Ave. W. and Westmore intersection will be controlled by a Paid Duty Officer.
WHEN AND WHERE:
- Traffic on Finch Ave. W. westbound will be re-routed via Westmore Dr.
- A Paid Duty Officer will be controlling the intersection.
- Traffic disruptions will be in place from 9 am to 3:30 pm, approximately, on October 15, 2020
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Heavy trucks and equipment in the area.
- Traffic on Finch Ave. W. and Westmore Dr. intersection will be controlled by a Paid Duty Officer.
- Please take care when navigating near construction areas.
PEDESTRIAN, TRAFFIC AND TTC DETAILS:
- Access to businesses will be maintained, unless otherwise communicated.
- Access to TTC will be maintained.
- Please visit www. ttc.ca for more information.