Temporary closure of Highway 400 Northbound on-ramp (September 26 – 27, 2021)
As part of the Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) Project, crews will be working on the installation of a box culvert for drainage and road works at Highway 400 northbound on-ramp. It will be closed, starting Sunday, September 26 till Monday September 27, 2021. Pedestrians can only travel on the south side of Finch Avenue West. Metrolinx’s contractor will monitor noise and vibration levels to make sure they are always within permitted ranges
- Sunday, September 26 until Monday Sept 27 from 7 a.m. till 5 p.m.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Heavy trucks and equipment in the area.
- Noise, dust and vibration from construction activity and equipment. Noise and vibration monitors will be installed, if needed.
- Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the work zone.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites. Always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Unforeseen circumstances and weather may affect the schedule.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- There may be noise from some equipment. Noise, dust and vibration monitors will be installed, as required.
- Please be careful when navigating near construction zones. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience