Temporary closure of Highway 400 north-west on ramp (October 1 – October 2, 2021)
As part of the Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) Project, crews will be performing road works on Highway 400 northwest bound on ramp. It will be closed, starting Friday, October 1 till Saturday October 2, 2021, as shown above. The work will be done overnight.
Metrolinx’s contractor will monitor noise and vibration levels to make sure they are always within permitted ranges.
- Friday October 1 till Saturday October 2 from 8 pm till 5 am.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Heavy trucks and equipment in the area.
- Noise, dust and vibration from construction activity and equipment. Noise and vibration monitors will be installed, if needed.
- Please obey all posted construction signs and do not enter the work zone.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites. Always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Unforeseen circumstances and weather may affect the schedule.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- There may be noise from some equipment. Noise and vibration monitors will be installed, as required.
- Please be careful when navigating near construction zones. Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.