Street Furniture Removals along Finch Ave. W. from Signet Dr. to Sentinel Rd. (September 21, 2020 – September 30, 2023)
As part of the ongoing preparatory works for the construction of the Finch West LRT Project, crews will be removing street furniture across Finch Ave. W. between Signet Dr. to Sentinel Rd. Street furniture includes litter bins, benches, transit shelters and publication boxes.
Street furniture removed will be stored for the construction period and where applicable, reinstalled or replaced to the City standard once the project is complete. Placement of street furniture will be coordinated with the City of Toronto’s Street Furniture division.
- Work will occur from September 21, 2020 to September 30, 2023, as required.
- Monday to Friday 7 am to 7 pm.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Work will be conducted within sidewalks and boulevards along Finch Ave W., Signet Dr/Arrow Rd. to Sentinel Rd.
- Pedestrian detours may be necessary around each street furniture location.
- Expect delays when travelling near work zones.
- Street furniture removed will not be available for use during construction of the Finch West LRT Project.
- Street furniture will not be removed all at once, but as needed for the construction of the Finch West LRT.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before you pass close to any equipment or construction vehicle.