Sidewalk Closures at Signet Drive (March 16 – March 23, 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail Train (LRT) line, crews are relocating utilities around Finch Avenue West and Signet Drive. To safely install underground Toronto Hydro structures, the west and east sidewalks on Signet Drive, north of Finch Avenue West, will alternatively close starting on Tuesday, March 16 for one week, approximately.
One of the two sidewalk will remain open at all times.
- Tuesday, March 16, 2021 at 7 am until Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 6 pm, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closures on the west and east side of Signet Drive, just north of Finch Avenue West, as shown above.
- Sidewalks will not close at the same time.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the other side of Signet Drive.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available sidewalk.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.