Sidewalk Closure Westmore Dr. to Kiskadee Dr. (October 19 – December 15, 2020)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews are installing dry utilities (i.e.: hydro poles, chambers, etc.) on and around Finch Ave. W. During part of this work, the south sidewalk of Finch Ave. W. will be closed between Westmore Dr. and Kiskadee Dr. The sidewalk will be closed for 8 weeks, approximately, starting on October 19, 2020.
- Starting on October 19 and will continue until December 15, 2020, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closures as shown above.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the north side of Finch Ave. W.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- The TTC bus stop (# 2615) located on the southwest corner of Finch Ave. W and Kiskadee Dr. will be re-located to the east side of Kiskadee Dr.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.