Sidewalk Closure Tobermory to Black Creek Crosswalk (October 6 – December 4, 2020)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews are undertaking telecommunications work (i.e.: Bell, Rogers…etc.) on and around Finch Ave. W. During part of this work, the north sidewalk of Finch Ave. W. will be closed be closed between Tobermory Dr. and the Black Creek crosswalk starting on October 6, 2020 for eight (8) weeks, approximately.
- Starting on October 6 and will continue until December 4, 2020, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closure as shown above.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the south side of Finch Ave. W.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- No TTC bus stops will be impacted.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.