Sidewalk Closure – John Garland Blvd. from Finch Ave. W. to Kiskadee Dr. (October 26, 2020 – November 16, 2020)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews are undertaking telecommunications work (i.e.: Bell, Rogers…etc.) on and around Finch Ave. W. During part of this work, the east sidewalk of John Garland Blvd. will be closed between Finch Ave. W. and Kiskadee Dr.
The sidewalk will be closed for 3 weeks, approximately, starting on October 26, 2020.
- Starting on October 26 and will continue until mid-December, 2020, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closures as shown above.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the west side of John Garland Blvd.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- The TTC bus stops will not be affected.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.