Sidewalk Closure for Telecom Work From Driftwood Ave. to Topcliff Ave. Rd. – June to Late July 2020
What: As part of the construction of the Finch West LRT project, crews are undertaking a maintenance hole rebuild on the south side of Finch Ave. W.
During this work, the south sidewalk on Finch Ave. W. will be closed between Driftwood Ave. and Topcliff Ave. starting on June 10, 2020 for six (6) weeks, approximately.
Hours of Work:
- Starting on June 10, and will continue until July 22, 2020, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
Pedestrian and Transit Details:
- Sidewalk will be closed on the south side of Finch Ave. W. from Driftwood Ave. to Topcliff Ave. Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the north side of Finch Ave. W.
- Pedestrian access to the buildings on the south side of Finch Ave. W. will be closed. Please use Driftwood Ave. and Yellowstone St. to access them.
- TTC bus stop #2638, located west of Topcliff Ave., will be moved to the east side of Topcliff Ave.
- Access to the TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
Contact: For more information about the Finch West LRT project, please contact the Metrolinx Finch West LRT Community Relations Team at 416-202-6500 or email TorontoWest@metrolinx.com.
Stay up to date by following us on Twitter @FinchWest LRT office or visit www.metrolinx.com/finchwestlrt.