Sidewalk Closure for Telecom Work From Arrow Rd. to Oakdale Rd. Extended until late-July 2020
What: As part of the construction of the Finch West LRT project, crews are undertaking telecom work on Finch Ave. W. The south sidewalk on Finch Ave. W. was closed between east of Arrow Rd. and west of Oakdale Rd. on June 23, 2020 and will remain closed until late-July 2020, approximately.
Hours of Work:
- Started on June 23, and will continue until late-July, 2020, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
Pedestrian and Transit Details:
- Expect sidewalk closure as shown above. Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the north side of Finch Ave. W.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- No TTC bus stops will be impacted.
- Access to the TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.
Contact: For more information about the Finch West LRT project, please contact the Metrolinx Finch West LRT Community Relations Team at 416-202-6500 or email TorontoWest@metrolinx.com.