Sidewalk Closure at the intersecton of Finch Ave W and Albion Rd – Future Albion Stop (July 5-July 23, 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail Train (LRT) line, crews are relocating utilities along Finch Avenue West. To safely perform the work, the north sidewalk at the Intersection of Finch Avenue West and Albion Road will close starting Monday, July 5, 2021, for three weeks, approximately. The south sidewalk remains open. The bus stop will be relocated to the north of the intersection as shown above.
Sidewalk will be re-opened at night and during weekend.
- Monday, July 5, 2021, at 7 am until Friday, July 23, 2021, at 5 pm, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- The sidewalk on the south side of Finch Ave. W as shown above remains open.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available sidewalks.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.