Sidewalk Closure at Norfinch Dr. to York Gate Blvd. (February 22 – 26, 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews are relocating utilities along Finch Ave. W. To safely install telecommunication infrastructure, and perform overhead work for Toronto Hydro, the north sidewalk of Finch Ave. W. will be closed from Norfinch Dr. to York Gate Blvd. from Monday, February 22, until Friday, February 26, 2021, approximately.
The south sidewalk will remain open.
- Monday, February 22, 2021 at 7 am until Friday, February 26, 2021 at 5 pm, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closures on the north side of Finch Ave. W. from Norfinch Dr. to York Gate Blvd. as shown above.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the south side of Finch Ave. W.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available sidewalks.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.