Sidewalk Closure at Jane St. (March 23 – March 26, 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail Train (LRT) line, crews are relocating utilities along Finch Avenue West. To safely install telecommunication infrastructure, the east sidewalk on Jane Street., south of Finch Avenue West., will close starting on Tuesday, March 23 for four (4) days, approximately.
The west sidewalk will remain open.
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 7 am until Friday March 26, 2021 at 5 pm, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closure on the east side of Jane Street., south of Finch Avenue West, as shown above.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the west side of Jane Street.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available sidewalk.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.