Sidewalk Closure at Jane St. (March 11 – March 21, 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail Train (LRT) line, crews are relocating utilities along Finch Avenue West. To safely install telecommunication infrastructure, the west sidewalk on Jane Street, north of Finch Avenue West, will close starting on Thursday, March 11 for ten days, approximately.
The east sidewalk will remain open.
- Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 7 am until Sunday, March 21, 2021 at 5 pm, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closure on the west side of Jane Street, north of Finch Avenue West, as shown above.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the east side of Jane Street.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available sidewalk.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.