Sidewalk Closure at Humber College Blvd. W from Westmore Dr. to Hwy 27. (May 12-19, 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail Train (LRT) line, crews are relocating utilities along Finch Avenue West. To safely install telecommunication infrastructure, the north sidewalk on Humber College Blvd. between Westmore Dr and Hwy 27 will close starting Friday, May 12, 2021 for a week, approximately. The south side of Humber College Blvd will remain open. Access to Humber 27 Plaza will be maintained.
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 7 am until Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 5 pm, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- The sidewalk on the south side of Humber College Blvd. from Westmore Dr. to Hwy 27 as shown above remains open.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available sidewalks.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.