Sidewalk Closure at Finch Avenue West and Oakdale Road (May 15 –21, 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail Train (LRT) line, crews are relocating utilities around Finch Avenue West and Oakdale Road/Norfinch Drive. To safely perform Toronto Hydro work, the south sidewalk on Finch Avenue West, west of Oakdale Road will be closed starting on Saturday, May 15 until Friday, May 21, 2021, approximately.
- Saturday, May 15, 2021 until Friday, May 21, 2021, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closures on the south side of Finch Avenue West, just west of Oakdale Road, as shown above.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available sidewalk.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.