Sidewalk Closure at Finch Ave. W. from Kipling Ave. to Albion Rd. (May 12 – June 16, 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail Train (LRT) line, crews are relocating utilities along Finch Avenue West. To safely install telecommunication infrastructure, the north sidewalk on Finch Ave. between Kipling Ave. and Albion Rd will close starting Tuesday, May 11, 2021 for four weeks, approximately. The south side of Finch Ave. W will remain open. Access to Albion Mall will be maintained.
- Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7 am until Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at 5 pm, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- The sidewalk on the south side of Finch Ave. West from Kipling Ave. to Albion Rd as shown above remains open.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available sidewalks.
- Noise and Vibration will be noticeable at times.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.