Sidewalk Closure at Driftwood Ave. (September 30 – October 16, 2020)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews are undertaking telecommunications work (i.e.: Bell, Rogers…etc.) on and around Finch Ave. W. During part of this work, the west sidewalk of Driftwood Ave. will be closed from Finch Ave. W. to Wilmont Rd. from September 30 until October 16, 2020, approximately.
- Starting on September 30 and will continue until October 16, 2020, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRANSIT DETAILS:
- Expect sidewalk closures as shown above.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the east side of Driftwood Ave.
- San Varoway will remain opened for vehicles; however, we encourage pedestrians to avoid using it and using the trail that takes them to the Driftwood Ave. and Finch Ave. W. intersection instead.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- No TTC bus stops will be impacted
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.