Sidewalk Closure at Arrow Road (July 12- end of July 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail Train (LRT) line, crews are relocating utilities around Finch Avenue West and Signet Drive/Arrow Road. To safely install Toronto Hydro structures, the west sidewalk on Arrow Road, south of Finch Avenue West, will close starting as early as July 12, 2021 for two weeks, approximately.
The sidewalk on the east side will remain open at all times.
- As early as Monday, July 12, 2021, for two weeks, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Expect sidewalk closure on the west side of Arrow Road, just south of Finch Avenue West, as shown above.
- Pedestrians must use the sidewalk on the east side of Arrow Road.
- Due to the nature of this work, at times there will be dust, noise and vibration around the work area.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available sidewalk.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.