Short-term Road Closure: Westmore Dr. and Humber College Blvd. (Week of November 23, 2020)
As part of the Finch West LRT Project, crews are working on a sanitary sewer connection at the intersection of Humber College Blvd. and Westmore Dr. The intersection will be closed for two days to safely perform the work.
The closure will take place the week of November 23, 2020 and last for 2 (two) days, approximately. Local traffic will be able to access Westmore Dr., north of Humber College Blvd, from Finch Ave. W.
- Westmore Dr., north of Humber College Blvd., will be closed at the intersection, starting the week of November 23, 2020, approximately.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC DETAILS:
- Westmore Dr., north of Humber College Blvd., will be accessible via Finch Ave. W.
- The north sidewalk of Humber College Blvd., west of Westmore Dr. will be closed. Please use the sidewalk on the south side of Humber College Blvd.
- there may be some noticeable noise and vibration from construction
- Westmore Dr., north of Humber College Blvd. will be open for pedestrians.
- Please be careful when navigating near construction zones.
- Please refer to notice relating to Sanitary Sewer installation notice between Westmore Dr and Humber College Blvd for further details.
- Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.