Short-term Road Closure: Westmore Dr. and Humber College Blvd. (October 7 – October 10, 2020)
As part of the Finch West LRT Project, crews are installing a sanitary sewer in the vicinity of Humber College Blvd. and Westmore Dr and must close Westmore Dr. to safely install the pipe.
The closure will take place on October 7, 2020 and last for 3 (three) days and nights, approximately.
Local traffic will be able to access Westmore Dr., north of Humber College Blvd, from Finch Ave. W.
A crew will also be painting traffic lines on Humber College Blvd. for a three-hour period during one of those evenings.
- Westmore Dr., north of Humber College Blvd., will be closed at the intersection, starting on October 7, 2020 until October 10, 2020, approximately.
- The line painting will take place from 8 to 11 pm.
- The intersection will be closed day and night.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC DETAILS:
- Westmore Dr., north of Humber College Blvd., will be accessible via Finch Ave. W.
- The north sidewalk of Humber College Blvd., west of Westmore Dr. will be closed. Please use the sidewalk on the south side of Humber College Blvd.
- There may be noise from some equipment.
- Westmore Dr., north of Humber College Blvd. will be open for pedestrians.
- Please be careful when navigating near construction zones.
- Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.