Road work along Finch Ave. W between Westmore Dr. and Kiskadee Dr. (Future Westmore stop) (June 7-30, 2021)
As part of preparatory works to expand Finch Ave. W. and to accommodate the Finch West LRT line, crews will begin with road widening along Finch Ave. W from Westmore Dr. to Kiskadee Dr. Work will begin on Monday, June 7 2021, and take approximately three weeks. Sidewalk on the south side of Finch will be closed during the operation. Sidewalk on the north side will remain open.
- Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7 am until Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 5 pm, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Road work along south side of Finch Ave. W from Westmore Dr to approximately 100m east of Kiskadee Dr
- Heavy trucks and equipment in the area.
- Due to the nature of this work, at times there will be noise, dust and vibration around the work area.
- Expect traffic delays near work zones.
TRAFFIC AND PEDESTRIAN DETAILS (SEE MAP):
- John Garland Blvd. will provide access to Kiskadee Dr. during the closure.
- Bus stops at Westmore Dr. and Kiskadee Dr. will be closed and relocated to the bus stop at John Garland Blvd.
- Relocation of bus stops is done in consultation with TTC.
- Access to businesses will be maintained, unless otherwise communicated.
- Please allow extra time for your journey.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work zones, and always make eye contact with the driver.
- TTC bus stops will be closed or relocated away from work zones, as needed.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information