Pedestrian Re-routing along Finch Ave. W. adjacent to the Jane Finch Mall (Early November, 2020 for 4 days)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews are installing new fire hydrants on the south side of Finch Ave. W. between Jane St. and Driftwood Ave. During part of this work, pedestrian traffic on the south sidewalk of Finch Ave. W. will be re-routed through the Jane and Finch Mall parking lot.
Pedestrian traffic will be re-routed for four days, approximately, starting on or around November 9, 2020.
- Starting on or around November 9, 2020 and will continue for four days, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- Expect pedestrian traffic re-routed around the construction area on the south side of Finch Ave. W.
- Pedestrians will be able to use the temporary detour that will be in place on the south side of Finch Ave. W. through the Jane and Finch Mall.
- Please take extra care when walking near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.