Overnight Utility Work Highway 400 Ramp Closures – August 23 – August 28, 2020
To complete the Highway 400 bridge works, which is part of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) project, crews will complete high voltage utility work overnight at the Hwy 400 on and off ramps. Overnight utility work will start on Sunday, August 23 and continue until August 28, 2020, taking place between the hours of 10 pm and 6 am. To limit impacts to motorists, crews will close only one Hwy. 400 ramp each night to allow crews to work safely. Traffic signs will be installed in the area.
The eastbound on Finch Ave. W. to Hwy. 400 on-ramp will be closed for approximately three hours between 10 pm and 5 am on Friday, August 21 to allow for the safely installation of barriers in preparation for the overnight work.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Minimal overnight noise as well as site lighting can be expected.
- A noise monitor will be installed.
- Eastbound on Finch Ave. W. to Hwy. 400 on-ramp will be closed overnight on August 21, 2020 to prepare the work zone for the overnight work.
- One Hwy. 400 ramp at Finch Ave. W. will be closed every night. Ramp closures will not overlap.
- Starting Sunday, August 23, 2020 and lasting until August 28, 2020 approximately.
- Extended work hours from 10 pm to 6 am.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.
- Please follow signage on site.