Overnight Utility Work Between Romfield Ln. and Keele St. along Finch Ave. W – September 14 – 19, 2020
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews will work extended hours on Finch Ave. W. between Romfield Ln. and Keele St. to dig a shaft for a road crossing and a
trench on a boulevard to install underground hydro ducts. Night work is required every night between 6 pm and 6 am from Monday, September 14 to Saturday, September 19, 2020, approximately:
Works anticipated to have higher noise or vibration will be prioritized before 11 pm and a noise monitor will be installed.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Minimal overnight noise from construction equipment as well as site lighting can be expected.
- A noise monitor has been installed.
- Extended work hours will be from 6 pm to 6 am, approximately.
- Extended work hours will be required every night from Monday, September 14 to Saturday, September 19, 2020.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.