Overnight Utility Work between Jane St. and Norfinch Dr. along Finch Ave. W. (November 2020 – end of 2020)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews will work extended hours on Finch Ave. W. between Jane St. and Norfinch Dr. for telecommunications work (i.e.: Bell, Rogers…etc.). Night work is required every night between 6 pm and 6 am from early November until the end of 2020, approximately.
Works anticipated to have higher noise or vibration will be prioritized before 11 pm and a noise monitor will be installed.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Minimal overnight noise and vibration from construction equipment as well as site lighting can be expected.
- A noise monitor has been installed.
- Extended work hours will be from 6 pm to 6 am, approximately.
- Extended work hours will be required every night starting in early November 2020 until the end of 2020, approximately.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.