Overnight Utility Work – August 3 – August 7, 2020
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews will work extended hours on Finch Ave. W. between Driftwood Ave. and Topcliff Ave. to relocate utilities. Night work is required every night between 6 pm and 6 am from Monday, August 3 to Friday, August 7, 2020.
- Remove and excavate asphalt
- Install duct banks
- Pour concrete
- Works anticipated to have higher noise or vibration will be prioritized before 11 pm and a noise monitor will be installed.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Minimal overnight noise from construction equipment, such as excavators, dump trucks and vac trucks, as well as site lighting can be expected.
- A noise monitor will be installed.
- Extended work hours will be from 6 pm to 6 am, approximately.
- Extended work hours will be required every night from Monday, August 3 to Friday, August 7, 2020.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.