Overnight Utility Work along Finch Ave. W. at Sentinel Rd. and Jane St. (October 19, 2020 to mid-November 2020)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, overnight work has been ongoing on Finch Ave. W. between Martin Gove Rd. and Keele St. for utility installation.
Night work will be required along Finch Ave. W. at Jane St. and Sentinel Rd., every night between 6 pm and 6 am from October 19 to mid- November, approximately. The overnight work is needed for telecommunication work (i.e.: Bell, Rogers…etc.). Works anticipated to have higher noise or vibration will be prioritized before 11 pm and a noise monitor will be installed, if needed.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Night work will be required along Finch Ave. W. at Jane St. and Sentinel Rd.
- Minimal overnight noise and vibration from construction equipment as well as site lighting can be expected.
- Noise and vibration monitors will be installed, when required.
- Extended work hours will be from 6 pm to 6 am, approximately.
- Extended work hours will be required every night from October 19, 2020 until mid-November, approximately.
- This work may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances.