Lane Closures. Humber College Blvd. at Highway 27 (October 5 – October 9, 2020)
As part of the Finch West LRT Project, crews are undertaking utility work at Hwy. 27 and Humber College Blvd. To install a storm sewer across the intersection., the westbound lane on Humber College Blvd. will closed for 4 days and nights. The closure will start on October 5, 2020 until October 9, 2020, approximately.
WHEN AND WHERE:
- The westbound traffic on Humber College Blvd. across the intersection with Hwy. 27 will be restricted, except for emergency vehicle.
- Westmore Dr. will provide access to the Etobicoke General Hospital during the closure of the Humber College Blvd. westbound.
- Closures will start on or around October 5, 2020 for four (4) days and nights, approximately.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Heavy trucks and equipment in the area.
- Westbound traffic on Humber College Blvd. at Hwy. 27 will be restricted, except for emergency vehicles.
- General public will have access to the Etobicoke General Hospital via Westmore Dr.
- The Hwy. 27 and Humber College Blvd. intersection will be controlled by a Paid Duty Officer.
- Please take care when navigating near construction areas.
PEDESTRIAN, TRAFFIC AND TTC DETAILS:
- Access to businesses will be maintained, unless otherwise communicated.
- Sidewalks and crosswalks adjacent to the construction area will be closed as shown above.
- Access to TTC will be maintained.
- Please visit www. ttc.ca for more information.