Dry Utility Work at Humber College Blvd and Highway 27 (June 1-4, 2021)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail (LRT) line, crews will be working at the intersection of Humber College Blvd and Highway 27. Work is required to be done from June 1, 2021 until June 4, 2021, approximately. Eastbound curb lane at Humber College Blvd from east of Highway 27 to the west of the hospital entrance as show above will be closed. There will be a Paid Duty Office and flaggers to control traffic. Sidewalks will remain open to pedestrians.
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021 from 7 a.m. until June 4, 2021, at 7 p.m., approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Heavy trucks and equipment in the area.
- Due to the nature of this work, at times there will be noise, dust and vibration around the work area.
- Vibration monitors will be installed, if needed.
TRAFFIC AND PEDESTRIAN DETAILS (SEE MAP):
- Lane closures are required to safely conduct the work.
- There will be one EB lane open.
- Bus stops are not impacted.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work zones, and always make eye contact with the driver.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information