Driveway Closures – Jane and Finch Mall (Early November to End of November 2020)
As part of the Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) Project, utility relocation and road widening is ongoing on Finch Ave. W., in the vicinity of Finch Ave. W. and Jane St. To safely perform the work, the Finch Ave. W. driveways that provide access to the Jane and Finch Mall will close alternately over a three-week period, starting in early November 2020. The driveways closures on Finch Ave. W. will not occur at the same time. The driveways on Driftwood Ave. and Jane St. will remain open (see map above).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The driveways on Finch Ave. W. (1911 Finch Ave. W.) will close alternately for three weeks, approximately.
- Signage will be installed to re-direct traffic.
- The driveways located on Driftwood Ave. and Jane St. will remain open during this time.
- Please be aware that the sidewalk on the south side of Finch Ave. W., adjacent to the Jane and Finch Mall will remain open during this time.
- Please be careful when navigating near construction zones.
- Thank you for your patience during this time.