Driveway Closures at 2444 and 2450 Finch Ave. W. (March 10, 2021)
As part of preparatory works for the Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) line, crews are starting utility relocation on Finch Avenue West between Weston Road and Signet Drive. To safely perform the work, the Finch Avenue West driveways that provide access to 2444 and 2450 Finch Avenue West. will close for one day each, approximately, starting on March 10, 2021.
The driveway that provides access to 2440 Finch Avenue West from Milvan Drive will remain open. 2450 Finch Avenue West driveways on Finch Avenue West will not close at the same time (see map above).
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The driveways on Finch Avenue West (2444 and 2450 Finch Avenue West) will close for one day each, approximately.
- Signage will be installed to re-direct traffic.
- The driveway located on Milvan Drive will remain open during this time.
- One of the 2450 Finch Avenue West driveways will remain open at all times.
- Please be careful when navigating near construction zones.
- Thank you for your patience during this time.