Driveway Closure at 2400 Finch Ave. W. (May 31-June 14, 2021)
As part of preparatory works for the Finch West Light Rail Transit (LRT) line, crews are undertaking utility relocation on the north side of Finch Avenue West around Milvan Drive, future home to the Milvan Rumike Finch West LRT stop. To safely perform the work, the driveways that provide access to 2400 Finch Avenue West will be closed, one at a time, for one week each, approximately. It is anticipated that the west driveway will be closed for one week, approximately, starting as early as May 31, 2021. Once the west driveway is re-opened, the east one will be closed for one week, approximately.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The driveways that provide access to 2400 Finch Avenue West will close, one at a time, for one week each, approximately.
- One of the two driveways will remain opened at all times.
- Signage will be installed to re-direct traffic.
- Please be careful when navigating near construction zones.
- Thank you for your patience during this time.