Crosswalk Closure at Sentinel Road and Finch Avenue West (Mid-July for six weeks)
As part of the construction of the future Finch West Light Rail Train (LRT) line, work continues across Finch Avenue West. Guideway work is ongoing from Sentinel Road, home to the future Sentinel Finch West LRT stop to Norfinch Drive, home to the future Norfinch stop.
As part of the ongoing guideway work, the north-south crosswalk located west of Sentinel Road at Finch Avenue West will be closed, starting as early as July 19, 2021, for up to six weeks, approximately.
The other crosswalks at the Finch Avenue West and Sentinel Road intersection will remain open.
- As early as July 19, 2021, for six weeks, approximately.
- Work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Expect crosswalk closure on Finch Avenue West, west of Sentinel Road, as shown above.
- The other crosswalks at the intersection will remain open.
- Signage will be installed directing pedestrians to the available crosswalk.
- Due to the nature of this work, at times there will be dust, noise and vibration around the work area.
- Please take extra care when navigating near work sites, and always make eye contact with the driver before crossing in front of any equipment or vehicle.
- Access to TTC will be maintained at all times.
- Please visit www.ttc.ca for more information.