Neighbourhood Community Police Liaison Committee (NCPLC)
Neighbourhood Community Police Liaison Committees are established to:
- Encourage greater public participation in the identification and resolution of crime and disorder.
- Assist in the measures designed to reduce the level of crime.
- Provide education, information and practical assistance on crime prevention for the community.
The Emery Village BIA is working with 31 Division and Intelligarde to help bring a greater awareness to our communities, which will allow you to discuss local policing and crime issues with Neighbourhood Police Officers.
Which Neighbourhood do you belong to?
Visit this page regularly tol be informed on when and where NCPLC meetings will taking place in your community. We are encouraging all those interested to attend. The direct benefits of getting involved include:
- Getting to know your Neighbourhood Officers.
- Ensuring that your local officers know your concerns.
- Involvement in crime prevention.
- Aid in the reduction of crime and anti-social behaviour in your neighbourhood.
- Training in crime prevention safety audits.
- Getting to know your neighbours.
- Identifying Neighbourhood Resources.
For more information regarding your Neighbourhood Community Liaison Committee
31 Division at 416.808.3100
Emery Village BIA at 416.744.7242
If you are unable to attend the Neighbourhood Meetings please email firstname.lastname@example.org to voice your concerns.