Committed to Securing Emery
Emery BIA is pleased to welcome VP Protection Inc. as our new mobile security provider for our Business Improvement Area.
Highlights of Services at no cost to BIA members are as follows:
- Trespass to Property Act Enforcement (TPA FORM) is a useful tool should a break-in, vandalism, or suspicious activity arise during hours of operation (5 pm - 6 am) 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Free alarm response services during security hours of operation (5 pm - 6 am) 7 days a week, including holidays. (Alarm Response FORM)
- MLEO - Municipal Law Enforcement Officer to arrange parking enforcement programs to interested members.
- 24/7 communication centre (647-202-3022) available to BIA members to connect with one of the Managers or Security Advisors.
- Crime Scene Managment in Critical Incidents, during operational hours (5 pm - 6 am) 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Insecure/Secure premise checks, Fire detection and Response, and illegal dumping reports.
Download the forms and RETURN back to Emery BIA by EMAIL: email@example.com, or FAX: 416-744-7857, or MAIL: Emery BIA, Suite 209, 1885 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, ON M9A 1A2
Toronto Police Parking Enforcement is responsible for tagging and towing vehicles for public safety and convenience.