Committed to Securing Emery
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EMERY BUSINESS OWNERS
Emery Village has prepared an Emergency Security Plan in the event of a mandated shutdown implementation by Government Officials.
As part of our security patrol service we will be prepared and be operating security patrol in the BIA Business Community 24/7
We have increased our operating patrols to include the following:
2- Day patrol cars (6am-6pm)
4- Evening patrol cars (6pm-6am)
This will ensure full coverage of our area and act a as a deterrence.
Please ensure that your alarm company has the most up to date contact information and telephone numbers in the event of an alarm call.
Below are the two telephone numbers for VP Protection Dispatch
416-218-3226 or 647-202-3022
If you have not signed the VP Protection Security Form please do so immediately and scan the form and sent by to: email@example.com
(Fill the form below)
TPA FORM Tresspass to Property Act Form
CO FORM Change of Operations Form
Emery BIA is pleased to welcome VP Protection Inc. as our new mobile security provider for our Business Improvement Area.
Highlights of Services at no cost to BIA members are as follows:
- Trespass to Property Act Enforcement (TPA FORM) is a useful tool should a break-in, vandalism, or suspicious activity arise during hours of operation (5 pm - 6 am) 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Free alarm response services during security hours of operation (5 pm - 6 am) 7 days a week, including holidays. (Alarm Response FORM)
- MLEO - Municipal Law Enforcement Officer to arrange parking enforcement programs to interested members.
- 24/7 communication centre (647-202-3022) available to BIA members to connect with one of the Managers or Security Advisors.
- Crime Scene Managment in Critical Incidents, during operational hours (5 pm - 6 am) 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Insecure/Secure premise checks, Fire detection and Response, and illegal dumping reports.
Download the forms and RETURN back to Emery BIA by EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, or FAX: 416-744-7857, or MAIL: Emery BIA, Suite 209, 1885 Wilson Avenue, Toronto, ON M9A 1A2
Toronto Police Parking Enforcement is responsible for tagging and towing vehicles for public safety and convenience.